The WCM2 Print is DNP’s newest and easiest wireless printing device, allowing wireless printing from mobile devices (iPhone®, iPad,and Android devices), Windows PCs, and Mac® and direct printing using the WCM Print.
What are the differences between AirCastPro and DNP's WCM?
AirCastPro prints faster than DNP's WCM2. AirCastPro also has the following features that are not supported on DNP's WCM2:
- Support for current and older DNP printers as well as HiTi, Mitsubishi and Sinfonia printers
- Color Controls (With AirCastPro you can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma and more. When printing an image captured on an iPad the image almost always prints darker than shown on screen due to the iPad being backlit With AirCastPro you can adjust the printer output. No other device can do this.)
- Faster external internet (external internet is needed for social and text sharing of photos)
- Printer Pooling (connect multiple printers together for faster output)
- Fit to Page/Page Fill Options