AirCastPro™ allows you to utilize dye-sub printers from your iOS® device that would not otherwise be accessible. Setup and configuration is easy– connect your printer(s), power it up, and connect to the “AirCastPro” wifi hotspot. AirCastPro™ can be remotely configured with any computer, phone, or tablet. Print from an iOS® that supports AirPrint.
AIRCASTPRO™ FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Supported Printers:
-DNP DS40, DS80, DS620, DS820, RX1HS and Mitsubishi D90
- Support for Hiti, Mitsubishi and Sinfonia are coming soon.
- Easy and intuitive printer setup and administration.
- Monitor and administrate remotely, on any device that can use a modern web browser.
- Create Printer pools using any mix of printer make/models of your choice.
- 4 built-in USB 2.0 ports.
- Built-in wireless hotspot connection 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet with automatic DHCP for network and/or internet access.